Click here to see recipe listing or travel by country

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Healthy, pretty popsicles

I got some new popsicle molds and have been trolling the internet looking for a good and healthy recipe to try out.  Well, I found an awesome recipe from Lost Garden for popsicles that even have SPINACH in it!  Don't stop reading yet!  The spinach gives the popsicles a beautiful color and doesn't change the taste at all.  I made mine slightly different than the recipe on Lost Garden but there were minor changes - I used raspberries instead of strawberries and I used plain Greek yogurt and pure vanilla flavoring instead of vanilla yogurt and I added honey for sweetness.  They turned out FANTASTIC!  My daughter loves them (and so do I) and she's getting a bunch of fruit and Greek yogurt and only a little sugar from the honey.  I will be making these often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Petitchef

All recipes are on Petitchef