Click here to see recipe listing or travel by country

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Gorgonzola egg salad

I saw some pictures of gorgonzola egg salad a while back and decided that I needed to try to whip up a batch for my family.  I think it turned out really great.  Some people may need to lower the amount of gorgonzola but we love it so, there is no such thing as too much. If you believe egg salad must have  mayo, you can substitute it for the yogurt.

6 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
3-5 oz Gorgonzola, crumbled (I used 5oz but we are gorgonzola fanatics)
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt 
3-4 scallions, chopped
1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
Zest of one lemon
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix together and chill. Serve on toasted rolls with toppings of your choice (bacon, avocado, tomato slices are my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Petitchef

All recipes are on Petitchef